Clematis Putt & Strut
Downtown West Palm Beach has never seen an event like this!
So, grab your putters and come thirsty as LiveWPB.com officially launches our website to the world in a way only we know how.
The Inaugural Clematis Putt & Strut will have players competing on a 9-hole putt putt course along Clematis St. Nine restaurants & bars will create unique putt putt holes inside their establishments. As players strut from hole to hole they can expect a few twists and turns and plenty of food and drink specials!!!
Cost is only $20 per person/$80 per foursome… but we don’t want your money so we’re giving it all to the Share The Stoke Foundation. Register HERE before tickets sell out!
Players will have three hours to complete the course (3pm – 6pm) and we will conclude with an after party where prizes will be awarded, raffle prizes given away and a check presented to Share The Stoke Foundation.
The Share The Stoke Foundation’s mission is to create new possibilities for underprivileged youth by getting them off the streets and into the water surfing. Our vision is for any child or teenager who longs to ride the waves, but lacks the resources to buy a surfboard, to have their dream of surfing come true.
Share the Stoke Foundation is dedicated to donating surfboards to children and youth in South Florida and around the globe. We focus on delivering surfboards into the hands of young people who yearn to surf but do not have the resources to make that happen.
- We value mutual respect, integrity and generosity.
- We hold ourselves accountable to our partners, our donors, and the youth we serve.
- We are committed to creating new possibilities for children and teenagers by opening up the world of surfing to them.
- We provide opportunities for surfers to share the joy of surfing with underprivileged youth in coastal communities throughout the world.
- We provide a platform for surfers and professionals in the surf industry to connect with underprivileged youth in coastal communities to donate time, goods, services and resources.